eniacHUB's Terms Of Service
Effective Date: June 1, 2018
Welcome to ENIACHUB.com. eniacHUB.com is an online business platform and marketplace to bring companies and services providers together.
eniacHUB services performed by its online users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the eniacHUB website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.eniachub.com (the "Site"), by ENIAC Computing Ltd. (177 High street, Littlehampton, West Sussex, United Kingdom, BN17 5AG).
Please note that eniacHUB is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use eniachub site.
- EBP - ENIAC BUSINESS PLATFORM is a communication platform and a portal to ENIAC ERP solution
- ERP - Enterprise Resource Planning business process management software
- Social ERP - Internal and external collaboration with ERP software solutions
- Platform - Where all users and clients communicate and access AB4/OMF Social ERP software
- MessageBoard - A social company related communication platform among users, service providers and clients.
- ServiceProvider - Offering online services to organizations. Services like online Accountant, Auditing, Payroll, Invoices, Legal advising, Proofreading, Translating
- PartnerPage - A portal dedicated to Clients enters and retrieves data from company database
- Colleague - Is a person who is connected to a company to provide services for given organization
- Users - Users of platform and users who can login to company’s ERP system
- Clients - Client of the specific company who can access their data from the company's ERP system
- Invite - Users Service Providers, Clients can be invited to join to interact with company data
- Company - The organization or legal entity name subscribing to ENIAC’s ERP product.
- Contract - A software Contract created between ENIAC and Company, each company must sign a contract in order to use the selected ERP product
- Price - Monthly fee based on Product Line and invited connections + resource usage
- PayModes - Contract fees can be paid by via monthly bank transfer or by Card
- LinkType - Invitation link type mode the access mode how an invited user interacts with company data
- Resources - Number of records, Number or Meters, Allocated disk space
- Access - Is a LinkType access mode to company data, it can be dropped by user or by original inviter
- AccessModes - Can be RemoteApp, MobileApp or WEB Pages
- ServiceOffer - Services offered by service providers via platform.
- ServiceTicket - Post (Request) a service need, (dedicated or all) service providers will see the request via MessageBoard.
- Evaluate - Service provider’s accomplishments can be evaluated once a month
Main ERP like software products avaiblable on eniacHUB.com
- OMF - Operation Management Finance solutes company operative actions, Manages documents, contracts, tasks and workflow related events
- CRM - Customer Relation Management software
- AB4 - Accounting and Business, mainly an accounting and bookkeeping software
- enVoicer - Simple invoice creator software
- docFiler - Simple document archiver and approver software
- Starter - Easy software solution for small business based on OMF ERP technologies
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell products or services on eniacHUB platform. Registration is free.
- Software services are subscription based, fees paid monthly according to connections and type of product
- Dedicated Service Level Agreement (SLA) must be signed to use selected ENIAC's ERP software product
- Users can be invited through platform to connect to Organization’s ERP Software, defined by connection type
- Payments can be made by Bank Transfers, Cards or by PayPal
- eniacHUB's service providers provide support for ERP software products
- Service providers offer their profession, only three different profession types can be active one time
- Service providers can be searched through the HUB, but they are NOT visible by other search engines
- Service providers can be invited to Organization to do their specific supportive tasks
- Service providers only see the assigned document from Organization
- Messages and arrive of new tasks, documents are shown on MessageBoard
- Assigned Documents and Requests can be Accepted or Rejected through MessageBoard
- A Service invitation-accept acts as contract between company and Service Provider
- Access connections to Organizations can be closed by original Inviter or by User at any time.
- Contracts can be terminated for next month cycle, no three month or yearly restrictions.
Using eniacHUB responsibly
In addition to your Organization’s policies using eniacHUB, you must not:
- Hide your identity, impersonate anyone else or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Engage in any activity that exploits, harms, or threatens to harm children.
- Create or display content that is illegal, discriminatory, harmful, fraudulent, deceptive or defamatory, or that promotes or encourages violence, violation of laws, self-mutilation, eating disorders or drug abuse.
- Violate laws or infringe ENIAC Computing’s or any third party’s rights.
- Interfere with the normal functioning of eniacHUB or anyone else’s use of eniacHUB.
- Access eniacHUB or related content or information through means not authorized by ENIAC Computing (including through scraping or crawling); circumvent access controls; or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to eniacHUB or related systems, password or accounts.
- Upload viruses, malware or other malicious code or do anything that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair eniacHUB or related systems (such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other eniacHUB functionality).
- Test, probe or scan the vulnerability of eniacHUB or related systems.
Our responsibilities and your feedback
Operator does not intend to systematically monitor the content that is submitted to, stored on or distributed or disseminated by Customer via the Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer Content”). Accordingly, under this Agreement, the Customer will be responsible for the Customer Content and activities of the Customer done by the web site operated by the Operator.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this Agreement, Operator may immediately take corrective action, including removal of all or a portion of Customer Content, disconnection or discontinuance of and all Services, or the termination of this Agreement in the event of notice of possible violation by Customer of this Agreement or the relevant legal regulations.
ENIAC Computing may deploy automated technologies to detect child pornography or other abusive material that may harm eniacHUB, users or third parties.
We may (but have no obligation to) remove or limit access to any of your data or content if we believe that it violates this Acceptable Use Policy, your Organization’s Enterprise Agreement, or applicable laws or regulations. ENIAC Computing will provide you or your Organization with reasonable notice of such action, unless prohibited by laws.
In the event the Operator takes corrective action due to a violation by the Customer, Operator shall have no liability to Customer due to any corrective action that Operator may take (including, without limitation, disconnection of Services).
SERVICES - Service Level
eniacHUB Online services provided by ENIAC Computing "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" bases.
Services are provided by eniachub's online users and by their own service fee and by their own time frame
Service request according to ERP Prodcucts use must incited through EniacHub "ServiceTicket" system.
For technical service request about eniacHUB please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More to come .....
eniacHUB shall maintain commercially reasonable administrative, physical and technical safeguards designed for the protection, confidentiality and integrity of Customer Data.
Ownership of Customer Data
As between EniacHub and Customer, all title and intellectual property rights in and to the Customer Data is owned exclusively by Customer. Customer acknowledges and agrees that in connection with Service, eniacHUB as part of its standard Service offering makes daily backup copies of the Customer Data in Customer’s “live” account and stores and maintains such data for a period of time consistent with eniacHUB standard business processes, which period shall not be less than one year.
The EniacHub and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by ENIAC Computing Ltd. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property (registered and unregistered) or proprietary rights laws. ENIAC Computing Ltd. reservers all of its rights in eniacHUB content and EniacHub Online Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ENIAC COMPUTING NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ENIAC COMPUTING MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
Operator cannot guarantee continuous service, service at any particular time, integrity of data, information or content stored or transmitted via the internet. Operator will not be liable for any unauthorized access to, or any corruption, erasure, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of, data, information or content transmitted, received of stored on its system with regard to the Services.
This limitation of liability reflects an informed, voluntary allocation between the parties of the risks (known and unknown) that may exist in connection with this Agreement.
IN NO EVENT WILL ENIAC, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Agreement may be terminated by Operator, at any time, without notice, if in Operator’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgement, Customer is in violation of any term or condition of this Agreement, or Customer’s use of the Services disrupts or, in Operator’s sole and absolute discretion and/or judgement, could disrupt, Operator’s business operations.
Operator may terminate this Agreement, without penalty, if the Services are prohibited by applicable law, or become impractical unfeasible for any technical, legal or regulatory reason or immediately if Operator determines that Customer’s use of the Services or the Customer Content violates any Operator’s term or condition or relevant legal regulations.
Client is solely responsible for properly canceling its connections, subscriptions, contracts or acccount at any time through the eniacHub services.
If Client cancels the Service before the end of Client’s current paid up period, Client’s cancellation will take effect immediately.
Upon termination of this Agreement for any cause or reason whatsoever, neither party shall have any further rights or obligations under this Agreement.
Termination of this Agreement shall be in addition to, and not be in lieu of, any other legal or equitable rights or remedies to which Operator may be entitled.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software. The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of United Kingdom.
9 ENIAC Computing Ltd. All rights reserved.